Read this post and learn how you can check the remaining data of Jio 4G Sim Welcome Offer. This will help you to find how much of 4GB data you have left on your phone. Jio is the new trend in India. The unlimited data pack, voice calling and all the features Mukesh Ambani introduced was one of its kinds. All of us know that Jio has imposed a 4GB daily limit over its users. We should respect this undertaking from them. They are not trying to make their users uncomfortable. Instead what they focus on is making the user experience the best.
If they hadn’t introduced this limitation, we would all have downloaded without any constraint. As a result, the server would have become busy. In fact, every single Jio user could have been affected. Right now, users don’t face any issues until the FUP reaches.
Here in this article, you are going to read how to check remaining data of 4GB Jio welcome offer. Are you ready to get into the core of this post? Here you go!
Must Read: List of Phones Which Supports Jio SIM (VoLTE & NonVoLTE 4G Smartphones)
How to Check Remaining Data of 4 GB Jio Welcome Offer?
You will get three different methods to check the data pack balance of your Jio connection. So, let’s get started.
Method 1: Using Your Phone’s Inbuilt Method
I hope you are using an Android phone. Follow the steps given below to check the remaining data balance.
- Step 1: First, you have to pick up your Android phone and access the Settings. You can do it either by hitting the app drawer button or by swiping down the notification panel.
- Step 2: Go to Data usage. If you have dual SIM cards on your device, you should navigate to the right one.
- Step 3: You can check your data usage there. In accordance with the 4GB limit, it is possible for everyone to quickly calculate the remaining data without any issues.
In case you don’t like to go with this method, check the second one.
Also Read: How to Bypass Jio 4GB Per Day Limit & Get Normal 4G Speed
Method 2: Read the Message You Get after Every Session
You don’t have to anything here. Jio has real-time billing cycle. Whenever you end a data session, you will get a message with the details about your last browsing section.
In such messages, you can see how much data you exhausted. Moreover, it also shows the charges and balance as well.
As the number of users increased, you can’t avail messages for every data session. I know you shouldn’t take the message billing as a reliable solution to checking data pack exhaustion details.
Method 3: Using Old My Jio App
You can grab the remaining data balance from old Jio app. Follow the steps to do so.
- Step 1: First, you have to uninstall My Jio from your phone. Hope you know the process.
- Step 2: Once the uninstallation finishes, you should download the APK file for the old app. Use the link given below.
- Step 3: Open Play Store, access Settings and turn off auto updates. Then, open the downloaded file from your phone to proceed to the installation.
- Step 4: Make sure you turned off your mobile data before doing the following action: Open My Jio app.
- Step 5: Turn your data connection back on and, hit Sign in at once before the update popup comes up.
- Step 6: Enter your Jio username and the password you used last time to sign in. There you go! You can get the balance data amount on the interface along with the time of reset.