MyJio App Apk Latest or Old version free download for android from here. Get 4G Jio SIM on your Phone after downloading MyJio App from here. Jio is a company of Reliance Industries Limited that provides digital, voice, data and broadband services. There are many useful Jio applications available in the market like JioMag, JioSecurity, JioNews, JioMoney Wallet, JioNet and many more.
All of these applications offer you different kind of services. One of these applications is MyJio that provides you with all the important details and information about your Jio account like the plans you have subscribed to, new trends in the market, data and voice recharges and so on.
You can even make changes to your current plan and activate/deactivate new services. So, this application lets you manage all the things about your MyJio account and the services provided by Jio with ease.
Download MyJio Apk For Android
Download MyJio App Apk 3.2.21 (MyJio App Latest Version)
Download MyJio App Apk 3.2.15 (MyJio App Old Version)
Download MyJio App 3.2.05 Apk (Download this to My Jio App Old Version to get Jio 4G sim easily)
|App Size||20 MB|
|Requirement||Android 4.0.3 and UP|
|Last Update||Dec 21, 2016|
|Author||Reliance Jio Digital Services Pvt. Ltd.|
MyJio app is easily available to download on Play Store but it is highly recommended to download it in APK format as that’ll remain saved in your phone even if you uninstall it and you can re-install it whenever you want. There are many ways to download MyJio APK file and in this article, we’ll tell you about some of the easiest ways to download it. But before that let’s take a look at its features in its new update that came on 4th June, 2016. You can directly download MyJio App Apk file from above.
Note: MyJio Will work on Popular Smartphone like Samsung, Oppo, OnePlus, Intex, Micromax, etc. , This app should work on any 4G device.
Check List of Phones Which Supports Jio SIM (VoLTE & NonVoLTE 4G Smartphones)
Useful Features of MyJio App
Also Read: How To Get & Use A Jio 4G SIM In A 3G/ 2G Phone?
- Jio Digital Life: With this option, you can easily access all the Jio applications with a single click. So, no need to go into the trouble of finding Jio apps over the internet or Play Store. Its other feature Jio App Centre lets you update all these apps from MyJio only which is very convenient.
- Usage Details: Check all the information and details regarding your usage of SMS, data, voice on the Jio connection. You can know daily, weekly, and monthly details of all these with the help of different graphical charts and patterns.
- Auto Login: You don’t have to login every time you open the app. The authentication needs to be done only once and you are auto logged in to the app after that even if you exit the app.
Also Read: How to Bypass Jio 4GB Per Day Limit & Get Normal 4G Speed.
- Payments: You can easily pay your due bills with MyJio app and can recharge your MyJio account by following a few easy steps.
- Statement: There is an option by which you can download an account statement in detail whenever you want.
- Link Multiple Accounts: This is another useful feature of this app. You can link any two or more Jio accounts of yours or of a person in your family or friends and can manage them using your personal Jio account.
- Multiple Languages: You can choose a language of your choice from a number of language preferences provided in the app.
- Settings: The settings in this application are highly customizable. So, you can change the look and features of the app according to your preference.
If you’re a Jio user, all these features make this app worth installing. Now why waiting just download MyJio Apk from the download link above and install it on your android device to check your Jio SIM usage. MyJio is a must have application for you if you want to keep a track on your account and services. Let us know if you want to know anything else about the app.