WhatsApp is an instant messaging app which can be seen in almost every Smartphone, as there is no limit on the number of text messages, audio messages or media files that one can send using WhatsApp. One can send messages across the world without getting charged for it. Now you can use WhatsApp on your PC and experience the typing of your message like never before.
“WhatsApp Web” Using WhatsApp on PC – Latest Update
On 21st January 2015 WhatsApp officially announced the availability of web version of WhatsApp “WhatsApp Web”, which was made available only for Android and windows phone users.
Android or windows phone users who wish of using WhatsApp for PC should go to https://web.whatsapp.com/. They will notice a QR code on the screen, and they need to scan the code in their device. Update your WhatsApp to its latest version followed by opening the app and scanning the QR code from the WhatsApp Web Screen.
Download and Install WhatsApp in Windows 7/8/10/XP PC
Although WhatsApp can now be used for PC, but the client is available only for android devices along with several bugs. Also, one cannot forget the fact that the user device should always be connected to the internet in order to the function of “WhatsApp web”. So instead of using WhatsApp web, having so many bugs you can simply download BlueStacks, which is the most popularly used Android emulator for windows or Macs.
You will rarely find any app which is not compatible with BlueStacks.
Download WhatsApp for PC – How to Step by Step Guide
Downloading and installing process of an android emulator BlueStacks is simple. While installing, you will be asked whether you want App store access and app notification, enable these and continue the installation process.
What to do now?
Let us have a quick guide what you need to do to have WhatsApp on your PC.
- Firstly, you need to download BlueStacks and install it on your device.
- Now you need to install WhatsApp on this android emulator. Just click on the search toolbar followed by typing the WhatsApp.
- Next click on the link to download WhatsApp which will showcase a message asking to enable app store and app sync.
- Now click on continue followed by entering your Google account details in order to link your account with BlueStacks.
- Now you will be guided to play store, find WhatsApp application there and install it.
- You have finally installed WhatsApp on your PC with the help of BlueStacks, android emulator. Open the application as you need to enter your information such as your phone number in order to enable the WhatsApp services and features on the PC.
Once you enter your phone number, you will be asked to confirm it. So follow the procedure and confirm it and press ok. And hopefully if you have followed all the steps mentioned above carefully then you will be able to use WhatsApp on your PC, Enjoy using it.
Be aware of the fact that you are using WhatsApp with the same mobile number on two devices that is your handset and your PC. And if this is what you are doing then you can use WhatsApp PC and update the status only from one device at a time.