The Internet is a huge system of networks. It contains a tremendous amount of data and information about numerous topics. However, not everyone is allowed to access this data and information. Certain websites are blocked in a particular geographical region mostly by the government of that region. However, one can use a Virtual Private Network (VPN) to bypass the systems used to block these websites and gain access to all the hidden data and information. However, it is not a recommended thing to do since there is a reason behind blocking those particular websites. What a VPN does is, it masks your IP address which has the information about your geolocation and modifies it to the IP address of another location from where all the hidden information can be accessed. And that is how a VPN helps is accessing the websites which are blocked in a particular region. There are various VPN softwares available for Android devices. However, there are very limited VPN servers when we talk about PCs. But, Psiphon is one such open-source tool which can be used by people to access blocked websites from their PC. Psiphon is not only available for smartphone users but also for PC users. You can directly download Psiphon App from below.
The Psiphone for PC app is officially known as Psiphon 3, you should be able to download it from below without any problem.
Download Psiphon 3
|File size||4.74 MB|
|Requirements||Windows (All Versions)|
Features of Psiphon
1. You do not need to register yourself to use the services provided by Psiphon. Just launch it and start using it on your PC.
2. A ‘Disconnect‘ option is available for the users to disconnect themselves from Psiphon whenever required.
3. You will notice very less advertisement while using Psiphon on your PC. You do not need to get the premium version of Psiphon to get rid of the annoying ads.
How to download Psiphon for PC
This is a old method, We really don’t recomend you to download psiphon from anywhere else than mostusefuldrills.com.
Step 1- Launch a web browser on your PC and go to ‘https://psiphon.en.uptodown.com/windows‘ this link.
Step 2- Click on the ‘Download‘ option to download the required files to install and run Psiphon on your PC.
Step 3- Once the files are downloaded, navigate to the ‘Downloads‘ section and search for a file with the name ‘Psiphon-115‘ in it.
Step 4- Once you have found the file, double-click on it to launch it on your PC.
Step 5- A dialog box will appear on your screen. Click on ‘Run‘ to run Psiphon on your PC.
A new dialog box of Psiphon will appear on your screen which will display whether you have been connected or not.
How to use Psiphon on PC
1. In the dialog box of Psiphon, you will find a ‘Connect via’ option in the ‘Connected’ section. Click on it to select the country whose IP address you wish to use. There are various options such as Japan, United States, United Kingdom, Austria, Canada, Switzerland, India, Spain, France, etc.
2. In the ‘Language‘ section, you will find the list of languages which are supported in Psiphon. You can select the language which you are comfortable with.
3. Then the Settings, there are various options such as Psiphon Server Region, Transport Mode, Split Tunnel which you can modify as per your need. There is a ‘Reset to Default’ option located in the ‘Settings‘ to return to the default settings of Psiphon on your PC.
4. You can also leave a feedback about your experience on Psiphon. All you need to do is enter your comments and your email ID if you wish to interact with the developers.
This is all you need to know about Psiphon which can be used on PC as well as smartphones. You can try this VPN modifier to access the files and information blocked in your region by the government. Do let us know about your opinions about Psiphon in the comments section below. Also, if you have any doubt or suggestion, then please do not forget to let us know about it in the comments. Thanks for Visiting; Have a great day, Peace!